Thursday, November 21, 2013

~DEMO Announcement & Seasonal Products~

Hello Folks. A few announcements of seasonal items~

I'll be at GOOD EARTH GROCERY in Fairfax at 720 Center Blvd.  tonight, Thursday Nov. 21st from 3-7pm doing a DEMO.
>>I'll also be there on Dec. 7th and 8th from 3pm-7pm doing more DEMOS.
It's a good time to check out the products and taste them first hand and learn more.

The day after Thanksgiving I will be at the Mill Valley Farmer's Market and will have some seasonal specials for sale….Just for a limited time. Sorry if anyone came out on Friday Nov. 22nd, I ended up with a 24 hr bug.
Back to work and back to making products!
~ I have a lovely Jasmine/Green Tea face cream, Lemongrass & Peppermint Salt Scrub and a SUPER yummy lemon curd and a Gentle Winter Tea.  Come check them out! ~~~


Hope to see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Year Anniversary in Stores~Sale to Celebrate!

Hello Folks! Happy Fall  Ever typical of me, late late late... The 10th year anniversary of my business getting into it's first stores, ...