Sunday, April 21, 2013

*REMINDER*

Danya and The Sultry Gypsy Herb Co. Will NOT be at either farmer's market for two weeks,  starting April 28th-May 15th (missing May 3rd, 10th at Mill Valley and April 28th, May 5th, 12th at Sausalito).

Hopefully people will check back with me after May 15th for any products they may need.  Once I'm back I will be focused on getting my products on GOOD EARTH HEALTH FOOD STORE's shelves for a trial run!  Please check their shelves after the 20th for my products :D  I will post a notification for this announcement!

I am also working on connecting with Naturopaths and other holistic practitioners to sell my products to their clients and am looking for local stores to carry mine in addition to Good Earth!

I appreciate the support and patronage over the last few months and hope this continues.  Just need a super break right now....so I can come back recharged!!

*If you need a product while I'm away, please email me otherwise we can resume everything once I'm back.  Msdamiana@gmail.com


Thank you!  Feel well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Year Anniversary in Stores~Sale to Celebrate!

Hello Folks! Happy Fall  Ever typical of me, late late late... The 10th year anniversary of my business getting into it's first stores, ...