Saturday, June 1, 2013

~~ANNOUNCEMENT~~

The Sultry Gypsy Herb Co. products will be on the shelves of The Good Earth food store in Fairfax, CA. for a month trial run.  If the products do well, they will be kept on as regular items in the store.
This is a great opportunity for me as I want to be on shelves of stores as the ultimate goal so if you are interested in supporting me and my products, please consider visiting The Good Earth during June and trying out my products.

I will also be doing two demo's there and listing the information here whence I am given a scheduled time.  Hope to see people there!

Thank you!
Peace.
Danya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Year Anniversary in Stores~Sale to Celebrate!

Hello Folks! Happy Fall  Ever typical of me, late late late... The 10th year anniversary of my business getting into it's first stores, ...