Sunday, June 9, 2013

Back to Market, jiggity jig!

After a short hiatus to rest and focus on getting my products into Good Earth for a trial run, I'm heading back to market.  I will be at the Mill Valley Farmer's Market near CVS this Friday, June 14th from 10-2:30pm, Friday June 21st and at Sausalito on Sunday June 23rd from 10-3pm.

I will keep the website updated as to when I will be at future markets.

Hope to see you there :)

Product Info:
I have two sleep remedies now, one for sleep and pain relief and one just for sleep!




I have new batches of all my yummy rich body butter!!!  Come check it out and try some.....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Year Anniversary in Stores~Sale to Celebrate!

Hello Folks! Happy Fall  Ever typical of me, late late late... The 10th year anniversary of my business getting into it's first stores, ...