Wednesday, April 1, 2020

During these times~March 2020

Greetings herbal fans,

Firstly I hope everyone out there is well and safe during this intensely tragic and challenging time dealing with a fierce virus around the world. It's surreal but it is real. So Please stay safe~
Secondly, I am still fulfilling small orders online as well as delivering/sending orders to my 7 store accounts.  Please check with them first and then me if you can.
(Good Earth(Fairfax&TamValley, Driver's Market, Community Market(Sebastopol&Santa Rosa), Ukiah Co-Op & Trillium Herb(formerly Happy Herb in Ukiah).

I so appreciate the support, the business and positive words coming from you about my products.  It means a lot!

I HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING IN STOCK, ALBEIT AVAILABLE IN SMALL ORDERS TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS: 

Fussy Gut, Brain Gain, Cramp Ease, Wild Lettuce, Headache Relief+, Gentle Sleep, Relax, Nerve Ease and Women's Libido.
I am FULLY OUT of Painless Sleep. 

I have the following immune remedies but am sending a LOT of orders out so am limiting people to ONE of each immune item during Corona Virus and hopefully I will have them the moment you order.  Most of them do however goto stores and they should be limiting customers to one each.
Second Immunity, Anti-Viral, Dry Cough, Wet Cough & Allergy Relief.
I am making new batches of: pain salve (1&2oz), lip balm and rose/cedarwood body butter this weekend.

Be well, sleep well and love each other weller ;) Look after each other!
Cheers,
Danya

No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Year Anniversary in Stores~Sale to Celebrate!

Hello Folks! Happy Fall  Ever typical of me, late late late... The 10th year anniversary of my business getting into it's first stores, ...