Friday, November 1, 2013

~Announcement~

Hello folks :)

Starting tomorrow I have a new remedy that was just pressed last night and will be for sale this Friday at the Mill Valley farmer's market near CVS.  It's the Women' Libido formula, 'Inner Tornado' that I created last month.  It is now ready for experimentation!  Only one way to find out.  ;)
Since it's a new remedy I'm going to offer it for $10 a bottle for a short introduction period.  I have a feeling it's going to work out well and become a favorite of many; A safe, gentle and natural way to enhance a woman's libido.

I also made two new batches of my sprinkles, 'Eastern Sweets' which is a big seller and the really tasty, 'Nettle & Dill' Sprinkle.  Yum! I will be sampling cucumbers and fruit for each sprinkle, so come down if you want to try them.  


$7/Eastern Sweets        $6.50/Nettle Sprinkle

Thanks!  
See you there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Year Anniversary in Stores~Sale to Celebrate!

Hello Folks! Happy Fall  Ever typical of me, late late late... The 10th year anniversary of my business getting into it's first stores, ...