Friday, January 24, 2014

~Gratitude & New Stores~

Hello Folks!  Checking in today on my BIRTHDAY * to let everyone know that not only do I appreciate the faith and support for my products over this past year, as it's been a year since I launched and I'm doing great…esp…at Good Earth in Fairfax where my last visit to fill an order saw my shelf space nearly emptied!! WOW….amazing.  I'm so glad my products are helping people and doing so well there…very grateful indeed!
:)


And secondly….I am about to take product to 4 NEW STORES!!! Yayyy!!!

I will be in New Leaf stores in the south bay….San Jose Tuesday 28th, Capitola Monday 27th,  downtown Santa Cruz Sunday 26th and Half Moon Bay the 25th!


>>>  New Leaf Locations!

This is very exciting news on something I have been working on for months.  Hopefully everything will go great as I introduce The Sultry Gypsy Herb Co. products into that area.  If you live down there, check it out :)

And check out the new 'Behind the Scene Photos' as I just added some more….Herbal Love!
>>>Behind the Scene Photos
Cheers and pictures of each store to come!

Peace,
Danya.

*Interesting numbers too…for those that notice these things.  1/24/2014…1242014?  Mean anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Year Anniversary in Stores~Sale to Celebrate!

Hello Folks! Happy Fall  Ever typical of me, late late late... The 10th year anniversary of my business getting into it's first stores, ...