Monday, March 30, 2015

~WORKING ON~ New Remedy~

Hello Folks! Right now I'm working on making a new remedy for the end of Spring. This will be, 'Allergy Support or Relief' I haven't decided what I'm going to call it but it will be for alleviating or lessening the symptoms of allergies by reducing histamine responses as well as reducing inflammation and calming irritated sinuses. I will let you know when it is ready for purchase. I may need some testers when I am finished to see how well it works! If you're interested, contact me here:  Email Link and I can give you a bottle to try. In exchange I would want you to document your responses and any reduction in symptoms you may have while using the new remedy.

Thanks and let you know soon! Danya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Year Anniversary in Stores~Sale to Celebrate!

Hello Folks! Happy Fall  Ever typical of me, late late late... The 10th year anniversary of my business getting into it's first stores, ...