Thursday, December 24, 2015

Winter Rest & Restore~

Greetings Folks,

Wishing everyone a truly calm and restorative winter with a touch of passion thrown in there for vitality!  Whether you share it with yourself or another, enjoy your inner fire in whatever way stokes it.  I have decided to honor passion in life regardless of whether or not I am always with someone or in the right place at the right time, or in the midst of a red-hot dance, it's still there and beckoning to be felt madly. So I'm embarking on a journey to honor my passion in various ways through dance, poetry-( per usual ), travel, creativity in the arts, film and whatever else comes up as often as I can.
~~~
As for the business...
Thank you for supporting my work and product line!!!  I am very honored to have been trusted to help people feel better when they take my products. It really is a thrill to know that something I've created is actually helping people feel better! Wow is all I can say, still.

It's been a full 3 years since I've launched my business publicly and I'm still going strong even though I'm down 3 store accounts; They either closed due to store closings or low sales. I'm actually not that bothered by it and in fact a little relieved because they were out of the way and difficult to traverse to for demos. I will be getting into one more great account in March so I think it will all work out!
I've been told it's not common for many new small businesses to make it past year two, so I think I'm doing alright by myself!

With that said, it's been a SUPER busy year so I'm making all new batches that will be ready in late January and then taking some serious time off to recuperate, write, dance, walk in the woods and conjure up some serious creativity and passion for the future: Planting seeds if you will.
Mostly, I'll be resting until then.

Find someone or something to help keep your fire warm.
Read or write poetry ;)

Peace.
Stay warm, but not so warm that you stop creating.

Oh...and Truly Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10th Year Anniversary in Stores~Sale to Celebrate!

Hello Folks! Happy Fall  Ever typical of me, late late late... The 10th year anniversary of my business getting into it's first stores, ...